13 February 2014
- a new company that's not yet carrying on business
- an 'off-the-shelf' or 'shell' company held by a company intending to be sold
- an existing company that has been - but is not currently – carrying on business
- a company that's no longer carrying on business and destined to be removed from the Companies Register
- to deliver annual return
- to hold annual general meeting
- appointment of auditor and preparation of auditor's report
- to prepare financial statements and directors' report
- laying and publication of financial statements and reports and summary financial reports
CEASING TO BE A DORMANT COMPANY
ALCPA recommend all companies to amend the structure before the New Conmpanies Ordinance takes effect and we are able to assist in keeping your structure compliant during the transitional period and for subsequent periods. For more information, contact us today to find out more.
(852) 2574 8289
Note that any information, publication, design, product, process, idea or know-how described in this website may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by ALCPA or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder. ALCPA does not warrant the website to be error-free and will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract or otherwise relating to the use of the information contained in the website. Certain links in this website may connect you to website maintained by third parties, ALCPA has not verified the contents on these websites and will not be liable for any damages as a result of the use of these information contained in these links.